Arvig Protection Plans
Like any insurance, we have it but hope we never need it. And thankfully, in some instances, we never do. But having a backup plan for the unexpected gives us peace of mind for life's little surprises.
Protection Plans are available for Arvig internet and/or telephone services and will cover:
- Wires chewed by animals & incidental damage.
- Lightning strikes that affect the wires and Arvig equipment providing Arvig service(s).
- Identification & repair of inside wiring & jacks for telephone and/or internet.
- Unattached buildings: If the customer has a remote extension, the inside wiring for the unattached building(s) are also covered when they pay the Internet and/or Phone Protection Plan monthly fee.
- Basic wear & tear on properly installed wiring.
- Service trouble calls.
- Service affecting issues.
- Wiring that connects the outlet to the customer's devices or to other equipment:
- Phone Protection Plan: phone wiring between the phone jack & phone.
- Internet Protection Plan: outlets used to deliver internet services.
- No charges for trip and/or time (labor) for the above items.
Whether you consider yourself lucky, or you're not superstitious at all; you live in an older home, or even a newer home, odds are that one day you'll experience an issue which would be covered by an Arvig Protection Plan.
- Internet plans start at $4.95 per month, or less than 17¢ per day.
- Telephone plans start at $2.95 per month, or less than 10¢ per day.