Connecting Your HD Box Instructions
1. Unhook the coax cable from the back of your TV or existing cable box, and plug this end into the “Cable In” port on your new HD box.
2. Take the HDMI cable and plug it into the HDMI port on the back of the HD box. Plug the other end into the HDMI port on the back of your TV. Some TVs have multiple HDMI ports (1, 2, 3); pay attention to the name of that port as it will let you know which input your TV has to be on when you turn it on.
3. Lastly, plug the power cord into the HD box and connect the pronged end into a working outlet.
4. Turn on your TV, find the input (from step 2) and you should have a picture!
5. If necessary, program the remote to your TV. Instructions can be found on arvig.net under Television.
Enjoy your HD!
Star Plan: How-To Connect Your HD or DVR Set Top Box