We enhance lives by creating solutions that connect people to their world.
Established in 1950, Arvig has grown from small family-owned East Ottertail Telephone Company into one of the largest independent telecommunications and broadband providers in the nation.
Over the past 65 years, the company’s leaders have been progressive risk-takers, shepherding the company’s growth by continuously reinvesting in technology and network operations. Today Arvig serves 9,000 square miles—from Moorhead to Rochester and Duluth to Marshall.
A Broadband Company
Arvig’s diverse product portfolio has broadband and broadband-related services at the core of everything we do:
- High-speed Internet—up to 1Gb
- Managed Voice-VoIP and Hosted PBX
- Television, including IPTV
- Traditional telephone service
Diverse Product Extensions
Over the past decade, Arvig has focused on diversifying as the needs of our customers have evolved along with technology. Today, in addition to Internet, Television and Telephone services, we bring a range of industry-leading solutions to our customers:
- Security for homes and businesses
- Home automation
- Managed services
- Business Telephone Systems
- Communication and data wiring
- Website development
- Digital advertising
- Print and online directory advertising
- Computer repair services by certified experts
- Call answering services
- Business support services
- Utility construction services
Arvig became an (Employee Stock Ownership Plan) ESOP company in 2002; and 37% of the company is now employee owned.
Arvig’s employee-owners are committed to achieving the company’s vision—to be the Best service provider anywhere. That’s one reason why our customers can receive support, education and technical assistance around the clock, every day of the year.